How to post diplomatic proposals?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to post diplomatic proposals?

Post by Grand Admiral Piett on Fri May 22, 2015 8:29 pm

You have to tell us, in which games does your alliance/organization seek a treaty with us. You have to tell us the name of the party you represent and what position do you have in it's structures. And of course you have to tell us what do you propose, and in exchange for what do you want to give it, and why should we accept your proposal. A link to your organization main page/site would also be very welcomed.

Do note that as this is the Diplomatic Chamber, you need to use proper language, and constrain yourself from insulting anyone.

Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

http://tuge.new-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to post diplomatic proposals?

Post by Grand Admiral Piett on Fri May 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Example:

"Greetings, my name is Max

I am a colonel of The Human Consortium of Free Planets, and I am representing their interests as the Consortium's main Diplomatic Officer in Star Citizen. We would like to offer a Cease Fire / Peace Treaty / Trading Pact / Defense Treaty / Military Alliance to The Unified Galactic Empire in it's Star Citizen division. In exchange for a trading pact, we would be willing to give all members of TUGE, discount of 10% on all our wares, as long as you are willing to give us the same terms, and possibly expand the treaty further after some time of cooperation.

With regards,
Colonel Maximilian McCaffe"

Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

http://tuge.new-forum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top